Delegate Sales Executive
Voxburner - sister company of Student Beans - is one of the world’s leading youth marketing event agencies and consultancies. Our global industry events, research and reports keep marketing professionals in touch with the fast-paced world of youth marketing. We bring the industry together to keep up with the constantly changing trends, habits and attitudes of young consumers.
Our famous, flagship event is Youth Marketing Strategy, which runs annually in London and New York, and as a result of continued success, we are now expanding into Berlin, Singapore and San Francisco! The biggest names in the industry such as Instagram, TopShop, YouTube and Spotify take to the stage, providing ground-breaking insights on youth consumer trends and share their marketing secrets.
As a result of our continued success and plans for international growth, we are looking for a Delegate Sales Executive to join the Voxburner team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales person to work on one of the largest events of its time, with an incredible reputation and rebooking rates. You will be a tenacious, relentless individual with a hunger to win and as such, reap the rewards of impressive and completely uncapped commission!
- Speaking to the biggest brands, media owners and agencies on the planet.
- Selling tickets to an existing client base and creating new business.
- Understanding the value proposition for events in order to effectively deliver succinct verbal and written communications to prospects.
- Carrying out independent research and mapping the market to identify key sectors or emerging trends including competition.
- Attending events and networks with key players in the youth marketing industry.
- Work with the team to prepare and optimise sales pitches and email templates that effectively attract new attendees at senior levels.
- Proven success within a sales role, ideally delegate/event sales.
- Highly competent working in a telephone-based sales with a track record making high volumes of calls.
- Results-driven and tenacious.
- Positive and resilient attitude - "on to the next call!"
- A hunger to succeed, win and be the best!
- A keen interest in the youth marketing industry with an understanding of brand would be highly desirable
Life at Voxburner
There are many things that make working here rewarding, but we believe that a business is only as good as the people who work there - which is why we only hire great people! A great culture is incredibly important to us too - and here are just some of the benefits of working for Voxburner:
- Amazing environment - office Sonos, ping pong, drinks fridge, overflowing fruit bowl and constant supply of sweet treats!
- Fun culture - monthly socials, meal nights, adventurous activities and infamous Christmas and Summer parties!
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission!
- Free gym (on site) membership
- Impressive partnership discounts for the world’s biggest brands - Microsoft, Domino’s, TopShop, TopMan, Missguided, River Island, Ted Baker … to name a few!