About Student Beans
Student Beans is an industry-leading, global marketing platform. We produce our award-winning technology for the world’s most famous brands such as Google, TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, and Domino’s, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. As winner of Digital Business of the Year, we consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
In 2017 Student Beans doubled in size, growing all of our UK offices across London, Birmingham and Manchester, but we also opened our brand new office in New York! In 2018 we will be embarking on our most exciting journey yet, tripling in size, expanding internationally across Europe, Asia and Australasia and continuing to engage with even more of the world's biggest brands.
About the Role
As a result of our incredible growth plans over the next few years, we are looking for a Project Manager to join us. You will be part of a newly-formed Project Management function at Student Beans and manage business-critical projects from initial inception to final delivery, acting as one of the most influential contributors in the company.
Reporting into the Senior Project Manager; your project portfolio will span across the entire business: Design, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Engineering in the UK and internationally. The Project Manager will own the entire project lifecycle from initiation, planning, execution to closure. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to bring key stakeholders together and deliver results that WOW.
- End-to-end delivery of cross-functional projects in Student Beans UK and our international offices.
- Project scoping, resource allocation and budget management, using the most efficient systems and processes.
- Collaboration and communication with the wider business, acting as an interface and specialist in your area.
- Closely support the Operations Director and CEO on international expansion projects.
- Track, prioritise and resolve issues and risks throughout the delivery process.
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have …
- Proven success within a Project Management role.
- Exposure to a variety of projects such as Design, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Engineering.
- A solid understanding of the project management life-cycle and the systems and tools behind it.
- Strong skills in resource allocation and budget management.
- The ability to get the best out of people - you can bring people together and encourage collaboration, in order to achieve our company goals.
- Drive, tenacity and ambition!
Life At Student Beans
We are continuing to build a platform that we are passionate about and a business that our employees are proud to work for.
At Student Beans, we believe our success is only due to the fantastic people that have helped us on our journey. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus schemes and incentives.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks!
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free membership to our on-site gym.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided … to name a few!