About Student Beans
Student Beans is an industry-leading, global marketing platform. We produce our award-winning technology for the world’s most famous brands such as TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, River Island and Domino’s, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. We consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
At Student Beans, we are on our most exciting journey of growth yet! In 2017, we doubled in size, significantly growing our London, Birmingham and Manchester offices and launching for the first time in New York. In 2018, we will be doubling the size of our business again and expanding our global reach into the rest of USA, Europe and Asia.
Student Beans is engaging more students with more brands than ever before; our technology is revolutionising the industry … and we are looking for great people to join us!
About the Role
The Talent team at Student Beans is growing! With an incredible few years of growth ahead, we are looking for a Talent Sourcer to help shape the future of our business.
Reporting directly into the Head of Talent, you will be responsible for sourcing talent for a wide variety of vacancies, including Sales, Marketing, Finance and Technology/Engineering in both the UK and internationally. The Talent Sourcer will be an excellent communicator and able to build strong relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process. Pro-actively headhunting and sourcing across a variety of platforms, you will be driven and self-motivated, and not satisfied until you have found the very best candidate for Student Beans!
Recruitment experience is not essential - we will provide you with an incredible training programme and continuous career development - you’ll be constantly learning and no one day will be the same! All you need is ambition, determination and passion.
This is an amazing opportunity for a recent school-leaver or graduate, who wants to kick-start their career in Recruitment, and experience first-hand what it is like to internationalise an award-winning business!
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have …
- Ambition, tenacity and a desire to win!
- Drive, positivity and a pro-active attitude.
- An interest in the world of business and Recruitment!
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build great relationships.
- An ability to excel under pressure, meet deadlines and deliver results that WOW.
- Fantastic organisational and time-management skills.
Life At Student Beans
We are continuing to build a platform that we are passionate about and a business that our employees are proud to work for.
At Student Beans, we believe our success is only due to the fantastic people that have helped us on our journey. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus schemes and incentives.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym (on site) membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided … to name a few!