About Student Beans
Student Beans is an industry-leading, global marketing platform. We produce our award-winning technology for the world’s most famous brands such as Google, TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, and Domino’s, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. As winner of Digital Business of the Year, we consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
In 2017 Student Beans doubled in size, growing all of our UK offices across London, Birmingham and Manchester, but we also opened our brand new office in New York! In 2018 we will be embarking on our most exciting journey yet, tripling in size, expanding internationally across Europe, Asia and Australasia and continuing to engage with even more of the world's biggest brands.
About the Role
The recruitment team at Student Beans is growing! With an incredible year of growth ahead, we are looking for a Talent Sourcer to help shape the future of our business.
Reporting directly into the Head of Talent, you will be responsible for sourcing talent for a wide variety of vacancies for both Student Beans and our sister company Voxburner, including Sales, Marketing, Finance and Technology/Engineering in the UK and internationally. Pro-actively headhunting and sourcing across a variety of platforms, you will be driven and self-motivated, and not satisfied until you have found the very best candidate!
Recruitment experience is not essential - we will provide you with an incredible training programme and continuous career development - you’ll be constantly learning and no one day will be the same! All you need is ambition, determination and passion.
This is an amazing opportunity for a recent school-leaver or graduate, who wants to kick-start their career in Recruitment, and experience first-hand what it is like to internationalise an award-winning business!
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have …
- Ambition, tenacity and a desire to win!
- Drive, positivity and a pro-active attitude.
- An interest in the world of business and Recruitment!
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build great relationships.
- An ability to excel under pressure, meet deadlines and deliver results that WOW.
- Fantastic organisational and time-management skills.
Life At Student Beans
We are continuing to build a platform that we are passionate about and a business that our employees are proud to work for.
At Student Beans, we believe our success is only due to the fantastic people that have helped us on our journey. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus schemes and incentives.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym (on site) membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided … to name a few!