About Student Beans
Student Beans is an industry-leading, global marketing platform. We produce our award-winning technology for the world’s most famous brands such as TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, River Island and Domino’s, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. We consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
At Student Beans, we are on our most exciting journey of growth yet! In 2017, we doubled in size, significantly growing our London, Birmingham and Manchester offices and launching for the first time in New York. In 2018, we will be doubling the size of our business again and expanding our global reach into the rest of USA, Europe and Asia.
Student Beans is engaging more students with more brands than ever before; our technology is revolutionising the industry … and we are looking for great people to join us!
About The Role
As a result of our recent success and incredible international growth plans, we are looking for a Marketing Executive.
Working as part of our highly talented Marketing and Operations team, the Marketing Executive will pioneer email and content marketing for Student Beans. You will drive engagement between millions of students and the biggest brands on the planet, taking a data-driven approach to deliver results that WOW for our clients. The successful candidate will be accountable for coordinating content, coding and deployment of emails, as well as reporting and analysis to provide key insights on campaign performance.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious Marketer, who is passionate about creating email and content marketing that truly changes lives, to join our business as we embark on our most exciting journey of growth yet!
- Management of all Student Beans’ email campaigns, communicating the voice of brands and engaging with millions of students.
- Working collaboratively with the wider business, including Account Management, Design and Sales to deliver results that WOW for our students and brands.
- Creating emails in HTML/CSS, using templates.
- Tracking, reporting and analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement.
- Management of all content across email, as well as both our B2C and B2B websites.
- Supporting our key clients and partners on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintenance and management of our clients on the CMS.
A successful candidate will have:
- 1+ years of experience in a similar marketing role.
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge.
- Proven success creating and deploying email campaigns.
- An interest in data-driven marketing across email and content.
- Self-motivation, energy and drive to achieve great results.
- You are super organised - the person that never gets flustered - and excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Life at Student Beans
There are many things that make working here rewarding, but we believe that a business is only as good as the people within it - which is why we only hire great talent! We are building a business that we are passionate about and really proud of. Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Flexible working hours.
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym (on site) membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided ...