About the Role
As a result of our incredible growth plans over the next few years, our Marketing team is evolving and excitingly, we are looking for a PR Executive to join us. This is a brand new role within the business, taking ownership of our PR strategy and producing creative campaigns to help raise the profile of Student Beans.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, the PR Executive will be responsible for submitting press releases, as well as creating, managing and maintaining content on the blog. You will also own the content calendar for all employer content relation to life at Student Beans. You will play a pivotal role within the business and be the ‘go to’ person for all PR planning and delivery, raising the profile of Student Beans as a brand partner as well as an employer.
The environment here is fast-paced, ever-changing and dynamic. You will be constantly learning, innovating, impacting. This is an incredible opportunity to be a true specialist in your industry, build a team around you and single-handedly shape the future of Student Beans as we work towards reaching our goal of empowering the lives of 100 million students every day.
- Submit press releases on key sites, build relationships with PR contacts ensuring all content is updated on the B2B website
- Identify relevant industry events for sales team to attend, coordinating and executing the attendance plan
- Source and coordinate a network of influencers in key markets in B2B and B2C
- Identify and apply for business and product awards
- Identify the strategy and manage the employer branding social sites
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have …
- Proven success within a similar PR role
- Experience in establishing the content strategy for PR campaigns
- Experience creating opportunities through influencer networks
- Experience in finding relevant industry events for internal teams to attend
- Stakeholder management
Life At Student Beans
We are continuing to build a platform that we are passionate about and a business that our employees are proud to work for.
At Student Beans, we believe our success is only due to the fantastic people that have helped us on our journey. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus schemes and incentives.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks!
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free membership to our on-site gym.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided … to name a few!