About Student Beans
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. Student Beans can verify 163 million students in 52 countries and is used by over 500 of the world's most famous brands - Google, TopShop, Apple, GymShark, Starbucks ... to name a few! As winner of Digital Business of the Year, we consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our clients, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
Last year Student Beans doubled in size. We grew all of our UK locations, including London, Birmingham and Manchester, and opened our brand new office in New York! Over the next few years, we will be growing from 70 to 370 staff and establishing new offices in Australia, Europe, USA and Asia.
We believe our business is only as good as our people who help build it, and our culture is defined by them. As we embark on our most exciting journey yet, Student Beans is looking for fantastic people who want to be part of something amazing.
About the Role
As a result of our incredible growth plans over the next few years, our Marketing team is evolving and we are looking for a Graduate Copywriter to join the team. This is a brand new role and will support the team in creating and maintaining all copy on the Student Beans website, as well as creating and optimising written communication for the product team.
Working within the Marketing team, you will own all copywriting for the world’s biggest brands, including TopShop, Ted Baker, Missguided, GymShark and Uber ... to name a few! Whilst delivering the Student Beans tone of voice and embodying our brand, you will create engaging and captivating copy across our websites, mobile app, newsletters, sales media and email.
- Create and maintain all copy on Student Beans websites across UK, US and Australia.
- Maintain and optimise client content across email, social, app and onsite.
- Helping to create weekly newsletters for clients.
- Work closely with our Social Media Manager and Design team, to ensure Student Beans’ tone of voice and brand message is delivered.
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the business including Marketing, Account Management and Business Development teams.
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have...
- A passion for writing and a creative flare.
- University degree in English, Marketing, History, Psychology or similar.
- A slight obsession with brand, retail and social media … you’re the social media guru amongst your friends and a self-confessed blog addict.
- Attention to detail - you’re a bit of a perfectionist! - and ability to proofread written communication.
Life at Student Beans
We are continuing to build a platform that we are passionate about and a business that our employees are proud to work for.
At Student Beans, we believe our success is only due to the fantastic people that have helped us on our journey. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary with fantastic incentives.
- Outstanding career paths , including management and international opportunities.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, table football, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Flexi-time - late starts and early finishes.
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym (on site) membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided … to name a few!