Business Development Manager
About Student Beans
Student Beans is an industry-leading, global marketing platform. We produce our award-winning technology for the world’s most famous brands such as TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, River Island and Domino’s, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. We consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
Having recently won Digital Business of the Year, Student Beans are about to embark on their most exciting journey yet! We are significantly growing our London, Birmingham and Manchester offices, but also expanding internationally into New York, Asia and Europe!
About the Role
As a result of continued company success and growth, Student Beans has a fantastic opening within their highly talented sales team as a Business Development Manager. Working within a target driven B2B sales environment and engaging with the world’s largest retail brands such as TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, River Island and Domino’s, the Business Development Manager will have a brilliant sales track record and therefore reap the rewards of uncapped commission. As a the company experiences tremendous growth both across the UK and globally, you will have many career development opportunities available to you - including international travel, management and a very impressive earning potential.
We are open to candidates from all types of sales backgrounds and industries, but most importantly you will be ambitious, passionate and hungry to win new business! Your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop new business and generate sales with some of the world's most prominent and recognised brands and retail businesses
- Win new business through effective lead sourcing, cold calling and relationship building
- Contact retail brands and agencies to develop a pipeline of customers
- Understand client needs and build client relationships, both face-to-face and over the phone.
- Attending and hosting exclusive business events.
- International travel (optional) to clients and our global offices.
A successful candidate will:
- Have proven success within a sales role (no specific industry required)
- Be self motivated and passionate
- Be target-driven
- Have a 'hunter’ approach to B2B sales
- Possess excellent telephone sales skills - probing, objection handling, negotiation, strong closing, tenacity
- Be a fun and contributing team member
Life At Student Beans
There are many things that make working here rewarding, but we believe that a business is only as good as the people who work there - which is why we only hire great people! We are building a business we are passionate about and really proud of. Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission, generous bonus schemes and incentives.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym (on site) membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided ...