Business Development Manager
About Student Beans
Student Beans is a global marketing platform. Our award winning technology connects leading brands and publishers to drive hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. We consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees. We are growing exceptionally fast, opening offices across the world and have recently won Digital Business of the Year.
About the Role
As a result of continued company success and growth, Student Beans has a fantastic opening within their highly talented sales team as a Business Development Manager. Working within a target driven B2B sales environment and engaging with the world’s largest retail brands such as TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, River Island and Domino’s, the Business Development Manager will have a brilliant sales track record and therefore reap the rewards of uncapped commission. As a the company experiences tremendous growth both across the UK and globally, you will have many career development opportunities available to you - including international travel, management and a very impressive earning potential.
We are open to candidates from all types of sales backgrounds and industries, but most importantly you will be ambitious, passionate and hungry to win new business! Your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop new business and generate sales with some of the world's most prominent and recognised brands and retail businesses
- Win new business through effective lead sourcing, cold calling and relationship building
- Contact retail brands and agencies to develop a pipeline of customers
- Understand client needs and build client relationships, both face-to-face and over the phone.
- Attending and hosting exclusive business events.
- International travel (optional) to clients and our global offices.
A successful candidate will:
- Have proven success within a sales role (no specific industry required)
- Be self motivated and passionate
- Be target-driven
- Have a 'hunter’ approach to B2B sales
- Possess excellent telephone sales skills - probing, objection handling, negotiation, strong closing, tenacity
- Be a fun and contributing team member
Life at The Beans Group
We believe that having a challenging, but fun working environment will push our business forward. We are building a business which we are passionate about and really proud of. Here below are just some of the things that make The Beans Group a unique and fun place to work:
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission!
- Career Development Programme - including career opportunities within management and at our international offices
- Famous Christmas, Summer Parties, regular socials and adventurous activities
- 50% off at Pizza East
- Free gym membership (to off-set the above!)
- Inspirational speakers including David Allen & David Taylor
- Nerf guns, remote control helicopter, sales trampoline, foosball table and ping pong
- Significant partnership discounts on major retail brands
If you are passionate about sales, self motivated and target driven, then come and join our talented team. We look forward to hearing from positive, fun and ambitious individuals that want to join us on our journey of success!