Business Intelligence Analyst
About Student Beans
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. Student Beans can verify 163 million students in 52 countries and is used by over 500 of the world's most famous brands - Google, TopShop, Apple, GymShark, Domino’s ... to name a few! As winner of Digital Business of the Year, we consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our clients, change the lives of our students and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
Over the past two years alone, Student Beans has grown from 20 - 120 staff, significantly expanding our existing offices in London, Manchester, Birmingham and Philippines, whilst established brand new offices in New York and Melbourne.
And we’re showing no signs of slowing down yet! By 2021, we will be a team of over 400 people with offices all over the world. We will continue to innovate our product on a global scale, engage with more world-famous brands and empower as many students as we possibly can.
Student Beans has a thrilling and unbelievably exciting journey ahead, with ambitious goals and endless possibilities. However, it is only because of our brilliant people that we have achieved so much and we are looking for even more talented individuals to join us on our journey.
About the Role
As a result of our incredible growth and success, we are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join us!
As Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be part of our newly established Data team at Student Beans and take full responsibility for business intelligence reporting globally. You’ll have a fascinating and rich data set at your fingertips and the most cutting edge tools, in order to build informative and insightful reports, dashboards and KPI’s.
Working closely with all departments including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations and Engineering, you will support them in extracting actionable insight from data and instill a self-serving data culture across the business. Therefore you will have not only have fantastic analytical skills with a passion for business intelligence, but also the ability to form great relationships and act as our Data Champion.
You will play one of the most influential roles in our international expansion at Student Beans, helping transform us into a data-driven business and showcasing the incredible value that can be extracted from business intelligence.
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have …
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience in a similar Business Intelligence Analyst role.
- Proficiency in data visualisation tools, such as: Looker (desirable), Tableau or QlikView.
- Advanced SQL skills (and experience in any additional programming languages (R, Python etc.) would be a bonus!).
- An analytical mind and curiosity for data.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Brilliant communication and relationship-building skills - you love the data, but you also like changing mindsets, influencing others and showing the incredible value data has to the wider business.
Life At Student Beans
We are continuing to build a platform that we are passionate about and a business that our employees are proud to work for.
At Student Beans, we believe our success is only due to the fantastic people that have helped us on our journey. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus schemes and incentives.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym (on site) membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided … to name a few!