Event Sales Executive
Student Bean's sister company, Voxburner, have experienced incredible success since launching 6 years ago. We are now looking for Event Sales Executives to join us here at Voxburner!
Voxburner is the world’s leading youth marketing event agency and producer of the industry-famous YMS Festival.
Our world famous event, YMS Festival, currently takes place in London, New York, Berlin and San Francisco, with exciting plans to take the event to Singapore and Australia in the very near future! Some of the biggest names in the industry, including Gymshark, Topshop, Instagram and Spotify (to name a few!) take to the stage to share their insights, trends and research into the youth demographic. YMS Festival is unlike any other event in the world - a two day extravaganza of the industry’s most acclaimed speakers and world’s greatest entertainment - to help shape the future of youth marketing.
We are looking to triple the size of our sales team to cater for this amazing success, and hopefully expand into new territories along the way.
Take a look at YMS 2019 to see for yourself!
About the Role
As a result of incredible success as YMS has launched into brand new territories globally, we are looking for a Delegate Sales Executive to join Voxburner and help conquer the rest of the world!
Reporting to the Global Partnerships Director, you will be responsible for the acquisition of new and repeat attendees across all territories, bringing on board leading agencies and brands. You will be far more than a Delegate Sales Executive - you will become an ambassador of our brand and expert in the industry, understanding the forces that are shaping the youth marketing landscape. You will be driven and tenacious, actively networking over the phone and face-to-face, in order to cultivate relationships and win new business with the world’s most famous brands and agencies.
- Pro-actively generate leads through a variety of sources, including internet research, social media and attending events.
- Tenaciously open new business opportunities with brands and agencies through cold calling, working as an industry expert to sell YMS Festival.
- Independently manage the entire sales life-cycle from lead generation, pitch, negotiation and closing of deals.
- Establish and maintain fantastic relationships with brands and agencies, in order to secure re-bookings for future events.
- Experience first-hand YMS Festival in London, New York, Berlin and San Francisco!
- Proven success with B2B sales, managing the entire sales cycle through to closing
- Lead generation, business development experience working with agencies and brands ideal
- Pro-active in creating new business opportunities
- Working in a target driven environment
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- A passion for sales and entrepreneurial spirit!
Life at Voxburner
There are many things that make working here rewarding, but we believe that a business is only as good as the people who work there - which is why we only hire great people! A great culture is incredibly important to us too - and here are just some of the benefits of working for Voxburner:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission - plus many additional bonus schemes and incentives.
- Amazing environment - office Sonos, ping pong, drinks fridge, overflowing fruit bowl and constant supply of sweet treats!
- Fun and relaxed culture - casual dress, monthly socials, meal nights, adventurous activities and infamous Christmas and Summer parties!
- Free gym membership (brand new Pure Gym, on site)
- Impressive partnership discounts for the world’s biggest brands - Microsoft, Domino’s, TopShop, TopMan, Missguided, River Island, Ted Baker ... to name a few!