Partnerships Manager (German Speaker)
About Student Beans
Student Beans is a global marketing platform. Our award winning technology connects leading brands and publishers to drive hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. We consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees. We are growing exceptionally fast and we recently won Digital Business of the Year.
About the role
This is for an opportunity that has emerged for our German market in the Business Development team. As Partnerships Manager, you will be working on a select portfolio of leading German brands.
The aim of the role is to understand the student marketing needs of your portfolio of prospective clients and introduce our industry-leading student verification technology designed to maximise sales performance for each client.
This is a high-energy role. We are looking for great people, ready to challenge themselves to be the very best that they can be. You will have a positive mind-set, creating excellent client proposals designed to optimise their access to the student market and drive significant revenue for them. You will develop an in-depth understanding of each brand that you approach and be adept at uncovering their core challenges and pain points. You will work closely with senior marketing, commercial teams and C-level executives within the businesses that you are approaching. You will be entrepreneurial and pioneering with a strong focus on achieving your goals.
- Develop business and generate sales with some of the world's most prominent and recognised brands and retail business
- Win new business through effective lead sourcing, using social media and attending industry events
- Show outstanding negotiating skills at a senior level within businesses
- Conduct engaging presentations designed to win pitches
- Build strong internal relationships within the business across account management, production and content
- Deliver results that wow - have a continual focus on achieving results
- Show that you care - both in working with your clients and fellow team members
- Create fun - you will be outgoing and enjoy celebrating success with your team and the wider business
- Celebrate mistakes - when things do go wrong - you will learn from them and be solutions focused
- Proven B2B sales experience
- Self motivated
- Target Driven
- A 'hunter’ approach to B2B sales
- Excellent telephone sales skills - probing, objection handling, negotiation, strong closing, tenacity
- Be a fun and contributing team member
- A background in retail e-commerce, IT, SAAS, Software Solutions Sales would be an advantage
There are many things that make working here rewarding but we believe that a business is only as good as the people who work there - which is why we only hire great people! We are building a business which we are passionate about and really proud of. We have plenty of things that make us a unique and fun company - plus we have some specific benefits that include:
- Competitive salary
- Famous Christmas, Summer Parties, regular socials and adventurous activities
- 50% off at Pizza East!
- Free gym membership (to off-set the above!)
- Inspirational speakers including David Allen & David Taylor
- Nerf guns, remote control helicopter, sales trampoline, foosball table and ping pong
- Partnership discounts
If you are self motivated, target driven with high ambitions and with a fun and positive attitude then come and join our talented team.We look forward to hearing from you.
** Recruitment Agencies
If you want to work with us on this role, please take a look at our instructions here . We do not work with agencies in any capacity other than this and do not take sales calls under any circumstances. If you ignore these simple guidelines, we can't work with you. They'll tell you everything you need to know.