Business Development Executive
About Student Beans
Student Beans is a global marketing platform. Our award winning technology connects leading brands and publishers to drive hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. We consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees. We are growing exceptionally fast and we recently won Digital Business of the Year.
The aim of the role is to generate sales leads with some of the largest brands on the planet. You will be working with companies such as TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, River Island and Domino's to significantly grow their student user base both in the UK and overseas markets too. The role involves using email campaigns, social media, attending events and calling to ensure the very best introductions to the sales team. We are looking for great people, ready to challenge themselves to be the very best that they can be. You will have a positive mind-set and work well within a dynamic team environment
- Develop and use new techniques to progress outbound lead generation through research, social media, calling and attending events
- Desk research to learn about the companies (i.e. structure, scope of operations, initial contact names) or using market intelligence already gathered
- Initial calls to identify correct decision makers (working to get past gate-keepers)
- Establish contact with decision makers to introduce Student Beans
- Maintain contact to qualify prospect companies on set criteria
- Pass on any qualified leads to the sales team, using our CRM system
- Monitor and report on progress of activity, and passed over sales leads
- Develop a lead portfolio for re-engagement and nurturing to ensure a constant supply of qualified leads
- Qualifying all leads using an agreed methodology
- Build strong internal relationships within the business across account management, production and content to ensure business alignment
- 12+ months B2B sales or lead generation experience
- Someone dynamic and intelligent who can sense an opportunities and has the hunger and drive to grab this with both hands.
- Process driven
- Excellent telephone sales skills
- Be a fun and contributing team member
Life at The Beans Group
We believe that having a challenging but fun work environment will push our business forward. We are building a business which we are passionate about and really proud of and have plenty of things that make us a unique and fun company including our career progression programmes among other benefits:
- Competitive basic salary, depending on experience
- Uncapped commission
- Career Development Programme
- Famous Christmas, Summer Parties, regular socials and adventurous activities
- 50% off at Pizza East!
- Free gym membership (to off-set the above!)
- Inspirational speakers including David Allen & David Taylor
- Nerf guns, remote control helicopter, sales trampoline, foosball table and ping pong
- Partnership discounts
- If you are self motivated, target driven with high ambitions and with a fun and positive attitude then come and join our talented team.We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to work with us on this role, please take a look at our instructions here . We do not work with agencies in any capacity other than this and do not take sales calls under any circumstances. If you ignore these simple guidelines, we can't work with you. They'll tell you everything you need to know.