Graduate Software Developer
About Student Beans
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. Student Beans can verify 163 million students in 52 countries and is used by over 600 of the world's most famous brands - Google, TopShop, Apple, GymShark, Starbucks ... to name a few! As winner of Digital Business of the Year, we consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our clients, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
Since 2017, Student Beans has tripled the size of its teams London, Manchester, Birmingham and Philippines and opened brand new offices in New York and Melbourne. But we’re not stopping there! By 2022, we will have grown from 120 to 350 staff worldwide and launching into brand new territories across USA, Europe and APAC.
At Student Beans, we have a thrilling and exciting journey ahead, with ambitious goals and incredible possibilities. We are looking for great people, who want to be part of something amazing, to join us.
About the Role
We are looking for passionate university graduates or intern students, who are eager to pursue a career in software engineering, to help us achieve our goals!
Working within our incredibly talented Engineering team, you will learn how to become a Front End Developer, and experience first hand what it is like to develop a software solution on a global scale. You’ll kick start your career at Student Beans with amazing training and constant support from our Lead Developers, working with only the latest, most cutting edge technology. The environment here is fast-paced and dynamic, and as we modernise our stack you’ll be given the opportunity to pioneer the most exciting projects in the market!
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have …
- A university degree in one of the following (or similar): Computer Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics or Statistics.
- An unexplainable passion for software development!
- An analytical and inquisitive mind with a love for problem-solving.
- Great communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Life at Student Beans
Our Engineering Team is a collective mix of the most passionate and talented Developers and Designers in the country. Take a look at what life for you at Student Beans would really be like - http://careers.studentbeans.com/the-engineering-team/
We are continuing to build a platform that we are passionate about and a business that our employees are proud to work for.
At Student Beans, we believe our success is only due to the fantastic people that have helped us on our journey. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Industry-leading induction and training programme, with incredible career opportunities available, including management and international relocation/travel.
- Empowering and autonomous environment; you're encouraged to transform your ideas into tangible solutions and make a real impact!
- Amazing culture - office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Flexible working hours - late starts and early finishes!
- Competitive salary
- Famous Christmas, Summer Parties, regular socials and adventurous activities
- Free gym membership
- Ridiculously tempting partnership discounts for the world's biggest brands ... Apple, Microsoft, Domino's ... to name a few!