About Student Beans
Student Beans is an industry-leading, global marketing platform. We produce our award-winning technology for the world’s most famous brands such as Google, TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, and Domino’s, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. As winner of Digital Business of the Year, we consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
In 2017 Student Beans doubled in size, growing all of our UK offices across London, Birmingham and Manchester, but we also opened our brand new office in New York! In 2018 we will be embarking on our most exciting journey yet; doubling in size again, expanding internationally across Europe, Asia and Australasia and continuing to engage with even more of the world's biggest brands.
About The Role
As a result of our exceptional growth already and future plans to expand dramatically across the globe, an amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Manager to join us!
Reporting directly into our Operations Director, you will play an invaluable role in shaping the future of Student Beans. As HR Manager, you will experience first-hand how to significantly scale a business across multiple UK and international locations. You will provide personal development coaching, training and support to both management and the wider business As we double in size, the HR Manager will play a critical role in ensuring we retain our fantastic culture and drive our company values through strategic initiatives.
- Internationalisation - assist the MD in the rapid expansion of Student Beans and provide support to multiple office locations.
- People - own the new starter induction and onboarding process, ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
- Learning and Development - deliver effective training and development to management and the wider business.
- Culture - drive company-wide initiatives to retain our amazing people and our fantastic culture.
- Systems and Process - provide an efficient and effective HR service to the wider business, ensuring compliant and appropriate systems, processes and documentation is in place.
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have …
- 5+ years of experience within a similar HR Manager role.
- A numerical and analytical mind - you always make data-driven decisions.
- Perfectionism in your blood - and a secret love for systems and processes!
- Experience supporting a business with multiple office locations.
- Proven success delivering training and development to management and more junior staff.
It would be really great, but not essential, if you have:
- Experience within HR compliance/law.
- CIPD qualification or similar.
- A willingness to travel across the UK and abroad
Life at Student Beans
We are continuing to build a platform that we are passionate about and a business that our employees are proud to work for.
At Student Beans, we believe our success is only due to the fantastic people that have helped us on our journey. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus schemes and incentives.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Flexible working hours.
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Missguided ...