About Student Beans
Student Beans is an industry-leading, global marketing platform. Our award-winning technology enables the world’s most famous brands such as TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, River Island and Domino’s to connect with the youth market and drives hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. We consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees. We are growing exceptionally fast, opening offices across the world and have recently won Digital Business of the Year.
About The Role
As we continue to grow and look to triple in size over the next few years, the fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join us.
As Project Manager, you will report directly into the Managing Director and help organise the creative function at Student Beans. Working closely with the Art Director, you will play an integral part by managing a diverse range of BAU and strategic initiatives throughout the full project life-cycle, whilst co-ordinating a highly talented and growing Visual Design team.
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and stakeholder-management skills, with the ability to liaise effectively between Design and the rest of the business. The Project Manager will have an eye for detail and an analytical mind. You will excel within a fast-paced and dynamic environment and enjoy the challenge of managing multiple work streams simultaneously.
- Project manage BAU and strategic initiatives for the internal business and external clients.
- Co-ordinate the Design team, ensuring effective organisation and prioritisation of projects.
- Management of the entire project life-cycle, including requirements gathering, stakeholder analysis, budget management and resource planning.
- Communication between Design and the rest of the business, in order to ensure briefs have been accurately understood and scheduled.
- Management of and liaison with external suppliers for print assets.
- Contribute to weekly management meetings and quarterly company roadmap planning.
- Proven success within a Project Manager role - either in-house or at an agency.
- Impeccable attention to detail with an analytical mind.
- Strong-willed, disciplined and driven personality with the ability to influence change and make things happen.
- 2+ years experience, ideally within a creative environment and solid understanding of visual design and project management tools and techniques.
- Understanding or training in Agile and Prince2 would be desirable, but not essential.
Life at Student Beans
There are many things that make working here rewarding, but we believe that a business is only as good as the people who work there - which is why we only hire great people! We are just at the beginning of our exciting journey and are focused on building a business that we are incredibly proud of.
Student Beans has plenty of things that make it a unique and fun company to work for, and here are just a few ...
- Competitive salary
- Famous Christmas and Summer Parties, regular socials and adventurous activities
- Free gym membership
- Amazing culture - fully equipped office with Sonos, ping pong and constant supply of treats!
- Incredible partnership discounts on major brands such as Ted Baker, TopShop, Microsoft, Domino’s … to name a few!