German-Speaking Business Development Manager
About Student Beans
Student Beans is an industry-leading, global marketing platform. We produce our award-winning technology for the world’s most famous brands such as TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, River Island and Domino’s, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. We consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
Having recently won Digital Business of the Year, Student Beans are about to embark on their most exciting journey yet, as we plan to triple in size by 2018! We are significantly growing our London, Birmingham and Manchester offices, but also expanding internationally into New York, Asia and Europe.
About The Role
As a result of our incredible plans for growth and expansion into new territories, we are looking for a German-Speaking Business Development Manager to join us. Although you will be part of an incredibly talented Sales team, this is an amazing opportunity to completely own the German market, an untouched territory for Student Beans, and reap the rewards!
As Business Development Manager, you will engage and develop new business with Germany's largest brands. Working within a target-driven B2B sales environment, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of hunting and closing new business. We encourage candidates from all types of sales backgrounds and industries, but most importantly you will be fluent in German, ambitious, passionate and hungry to win new business!
- Pioneer the German market and single-handedly drive client wins across the region.
- Develop new business and generate sales with some Germany's most prominent and recognised brands and retail businesses.
- Management of the entire sales life-cycle, including lead sourcing, cold calling, relationship building, negotiation and closing.
- Understand client needs and build client relationships, both face-to-face and over the phone.
- Attending and hosting exclusive business networking events.
- International travel to clients and our global offices.
A successful candidate will:
- Be fluent in German
- Have proven success within a sales role, ideally within software/digital/e-commerce.
- Be self motivated, passionate and relentless when it comes to winning new business!
- Excel within a fast-paced, target-driven B2B sales environment.
- Be an expert in the full sales life-cycle: lead generation, cold calling, object handling, relationship building, negotiation and ... most importantly ... closing!
- Have a fun, creative approach to sales and be a contributing team member.
What’s Life Really Like at Student Beans?
There are many things that make working here rewarding, but we believe that a business is only as good as the people who work there - which is why we only hire great people! We are building a business we are passionate about and really proud of. Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary and completely uncapped commission!
- Outstanding career progression opportunities, including management and international travel/relocation.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong table, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Flexible working hours.
- Famous Christmas and Summer Parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the best brands in the world - TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Missguided, Domino's … to name a few!