Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. Student Beans can verify 163 million students in 52 countries and is used by over 500 of the world's most famous brands - Google, TopShop, Apple, GymShark, Starbucks ... to name a few! As winner of Digital Business of the Year, we consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our clients, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
Since 2017, Student Beans has tripled the size of its teams London, Manchester, Birmingham and Philippines and opened brand new offices in New York and Melbourne. But we’re not stopping there! Over the next few years, we will be growing from 100 to 400 staff worldwide and launching into brand new territories across USA, Europe and APAC.
At Student Beans, we have a thrilling and exciting journey ahead, with ambitious goals and incredible possibilities. We are looking for great people, who want to be part of something amazing, to join us.
About the Role
Student Beans is winning more clients than ever before and as we continue on our incredible journey of growth, we are looking for an Account Manager to join us!
Working within our young, outgoing and amazingly talented Account Management team, you will look after the world's biggest brands - TopShop, Ted Baker, Missguided, GymShark, Uber ... to name a few! You will be the face of Student Beans, providing outstanding service and support to our clients over the phone and face-to-face. The successful candidate will have a passion for building relationships with a great commercial mind to identify and grow further business opportunities.
- Provide outstanding account management and client support to the world's biggest brands, both over the phone and face-to-face.
- Coordinate with internal product teams.
- Understand clients' needs and manage expectations.
- Report on and optimise performance.
- Find growth opportunities for clients’ activity e.g. such as account expansion, renewals or strategic media campaign initiatives.
- Be the main point of contact and the face of Student Beans for your clients.
- Liaise with retailers and publishers to achieve the best working partnership.
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have …
- 1+ years of experience in a similar Account Manager / Customer Success role.
- Enthusiasm, passion and ambition!
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build great relationships over the phone and face-to-face.
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, managing deadlines and projects.
- A commercial mindset, achieving great results for both your clients and the business through upselling and growing existing accounts.
Life at Student Beans
We are continuing to build a platform that we are passionate about and a business that our employees are proud to work for.
At Student Beans, we believe our success is only due to the fantastic people that have helped us on our journey. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus schemes and incentives.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym (on site) membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided … to name a few!Life At Student Beans