Student Beans is an industry-leading, global marketing platform. We produce our award-winning technology for the world’s most famous brands such as TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, River Island and Domino’s, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. We consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
Having recently won Digital Business of the Year, Student Beans are about to embark on their most exciting journey yet! We are significantly growing our London, Birmingham and Manchester offices, but also expanding internationally into New York, Asia and Europe!
Student Beans is winning more clients than ever before and as we continue on our incredible journey of growth, we are looking for an Account Manager to join us!
Working within our young, outgoing and amazingly talented Account Management team, you will look after the world's biggest brands - TopShop, Ted Baker, Missguided, GymShark, Uber ... to name a few! You will be the face of Student Beans, providing outstanding service and support to our clients over the phone and face-to-face. The successful candidate will have a passion for building relationships with a great commercial mind to identify and grow further business opportunities.
- Provide outstanding account management and client support to the world's biggest brands, both over the phone and face-to-face.
- Coordinate with internal product teams.
- Understand clients' needs and manage expectations.
- Report on and optimise performance.
- Find growth opportunities for clients’ activity e.g. such as account expansion, renewals or strategic media campaign initiatives.
- Be the main point of contact and the face of Student Beans for your clients.
- Liaise with retailers and publishers to achieve the best working partnership.
Essential Skills / Experience Required:
- 1+ years experience in account management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to form great relationships over the phone and face-to-face.
- Competent working within a fast-paced and target-driven environment.
- Passion and ambition.
- Dedication to providing only the best service to your customers.
If you are an Account Manager, who is looking for your next challenge and would like to be part of a business that is growing exponentially across the globe (whilst managing the largest brands in the world!), please apply now for immediate consideration!
There are many things that make working here rewarding, but we believe that a business is only as good as the people who work there - which is why we only hire great people! We are building a business we are passionate about and really proud of. Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus schemes and incentives.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym (on site) membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided ...