Sponsorship Sales Manager
Voxburner is one of the world’s leading youth marketing event agencies and consultancies. Our global industry events, research and reports keep marketing professionals in touch with the fast-paced world of youth marketing. We bring the industry together to keep up with the constantly changing trends, habits and attitudes of young consumers.
Our world famous event, YMS Festival, currently takes place in London, New York, Berlin and San Francisco, with exciting plans to take the event to Singapore and Australia in the very near future! Some of the biggest names in the industry take to the stage to share their insights, trends and research into the youth demographic.
We are looking to triple the size of our sales team to cater for this amazing success, and hopefully expand into new territories along the way.
Take a look at YMS LDN 2019 to see for yourself!
An opportunity has arisen to work on the largest portfolio of youth marketing events in the world. Voxburner events have an outstanding reputation and excellent re-booking rates in both the UK and USA. This opportunity is for an ambitious and passionate Sponsorship Sales Manager to join our growing team.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for growing the existing portfolio of clients for our leading events.
You will work closely with the events team - across production, marketing and logistics - focused on bringing leading media owners, agencies and technology providers in the youth marketing space on board as exhibitors and sponsors.
You will be responsible for growing our pipeline of exhibitors and re-booking existing clients, selling both standard and bespoke packages.
You will maintain a key list of client accounts and work with the relevant partners to optimise their event involvement.
- Proven B2B sales experience, from lead generation through to managing client relationships
- Strong understanding of the sales process and able to demonstrate a consultative sales approach
- Experience engaging and negotiating with senior level decision makers across the business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to fully understand the client needs and desires
- A passion and drive to succeed!
Life at Voxburner
There are many things that make working here rewarding, but we believe that a business is only as good as the people who work there - which is why we only hire great people! A great culture is incredibly important to us too - and here are just some of the benefits of working for Voxburner:
- Amazing environment - office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl and constant supply of sweet treats!
- Fun culture - monthly socials, meal nights, adventurous activities and infamous Christmas and Summer parties!
- Competitive salary
- Free gym (on site) membership
- Impressive partnership discounts for the world’s biggest brands - Microsoft, Domino’s, TopShop, TopMan, Missguided, River Island, Ted Baker … to name a few!