About Student Beans
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. Student Beans can verify 163 million students in 52 countries and is used by over 500 of the world's most famous brands - Google, TopShop, Apple, GymShark, Starbucks ... to name a few! As winner of Digital Business of the Year, we consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our clients, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
Last year Student Beans doubled in size. We grew all of our UK locations, including London, Birmingham and Manchester, and opened our brand new office in New York! Over the next few years, we will be growing from 70 to 370 staff and establishing new offices in Australia, Europe, USA and Asia.
We believe our business is only as good as our people who help build it, and our culture is defined by them. As we embark on our most exciting journey yet, Student Beans is looking for fantastic people who want to be part of something amazing.
About the Role
As a result of our incredible growth plans over the next few years, our Marketing team is evolving and we are looking for a Marketing Manager to join us. This is a brand new role within the business, taking ownership of our B2B marketing strategy and transforming the way that we connect with our much-loved brands.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing B2B marketing communications across digital, email, social and events. You will closely support the Business Development team to create engaging content across UK, US and Australia. Playing one of the most important roles in our business, you will be heavily relied upon and accountable for all B2B marketing as we strive towards making Student Beans the greatest thought leader of the student world.
The environment here is fast-paced, ever-changing and dynamic - no one day is the same and you will be constantly learning and innovating. This is an incredible opportunity to be a true specialist in your industry on a global scale, build a team around you and single-handedly shape the future of Student Beans as we work towards reaching our goal of empowering the lives of 100 million students every day.
- Creation and implementation of all B2B marketing collateral, including digital, social, email, sales media and events.
- Closely support the Business Development team and create captivating content to engage with even more of the world’s biggest brands.
- Collaborate with the wider Marketing team across CRM, social and digital to deliver effective B2B marketing solutions.
- Create and project manage all content marketing for sales and events.
- Testing, reporting and analysis of emails and marketing campaigns, in order to provide key insights to the wider business.
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have …
- A passion for writing - and you’re a self-proclaimed perfectionist with a very good eye for detail.
- A love of retail, fashion, tech or food … or all of the above (who doesn’t?)… and you’re a bit of a social media guru!
- Proven success within a similar Marketing Manager role (B2B experience preferred).
- The ability to build great relationships and manage various business stakeholders, such as sales teams, in order to deliver results.
- Experience working with CMS’s and ESP’s.
Life At Student Beans
We are continuing to build a platform that we are passionate about and a business that our employees are proud to work for.
At Student Beans, we believe our success is only due to the fantastic people that have helped us on our journey. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary with fantastic incentives.
- Outstanding career paths , including management and international opportunities.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, table football, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Flexi-time - late starts and early finishes.
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym (on site) membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided … to name a few!