Account Management Executive
About Student Beans
Student Beans is an industry-leading, global marketing platform. We produce our award-winning technology for the world’s most famous brands such as TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, River Island and Domino’s, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. We consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
Having recently won Digital Business of the Year, Student Beans are about to embark on their most exciting journey yet! We are significantly growing our London, Birmingham and Manchester offices, but also expanding internationally into New York, Asia and Europe!
About The Role
As a result of our recent success and incredible plans for growth, we are looking for an Account Management Intern to join us!
Working closely with our Account Management team, the successful candidate will play a key role in helping the department and business achieve its goals. You will provide efficient and effective support on a wide variety of projects with no day being the same.
As Account Management Intern, you will be exposed to the entire business and gain a fantastic commercial understanding. This is an amazing opportunity to experience first-hand what it is like to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing digital businesses!
- Provide day-to-day commercial support to the Account Management team.
- Administration and coordination of client assets.
- Basic account management duties for clients e.g. uploading images, creating verification codes and managing data.
- Researching new territories and potential markets.
- Maintain team inbox and deal with incoming enquiries via email.
- Compiling regular and adhoc reports.
- Help organise and attend university Freshers events up and down the country, being the face of Student Beans!
- Passion and enthusiasm - the world of business fascinates you - and you can’t wait to kick start your career!
- A keen eye for detail and strong administration experience.
- An inquisitive mind - you love to learn, ask questions and voice your ideas.
- Fantastic communication skills - written and verbal.
- Enjoy working as part of a team in a vibrant and collaborative environment.
- An interest in digital/technology/e-commerce would be highly advantageous.
What’s Life Really Like at Student Beans?
There are many things that make working here rewarding, but we believe that a business is only as good as the people who work there - which is why we only hire great people! We are building a business we are passionate about and really proud of. Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong table, overflowing fruit bowl, sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Flexible working hours.
- Famous Christmas and Summer Parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym membership.
- Partnership discounts for the best brands in the world - TopShop, Ted Baker, Missguided, Microsoft … to name a few!