Customer Success Associate
About Student Beans
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. Student Beans can verify 163 million students in 52 countries and is used by over 500 of the world's most famous brands - Google, TopShop, Apple, GymShark, Starbucks ... to name a few! As winner of Digital Business of the Year, we consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our clients, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
Since 2017, Student Beans has tripled the size of its teams London, Manchester, Birmingham and Philippines and opened brand new offices in New York and Melbourne. But we’re not stopping there! Over the next few years, we will be growing from 100 to 400 staff worldwide and launching into brand new territories across USA, Europe and APAC.
At Student Beans, we have a thrilling and exciting journey ahead, with ambitious goals and incredible possibilities. We are looking for great people, who want to be part of something amazing, to join us.
About the Role
As a result of our incredible success and growth, we are looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our New York office.
Student Beans USA launched in November 2017 and already we have won business with some of the biggest brands on the planet - Google, PacSun, Apple and Gymshark - and tripled the size of the team. This is an incredible opportunity to join the team in its infancy with brilliant career openings into key account management, leadership and international travel/relocation.
As Customer Success Associate, you will be the face of Student Beans, providing an outstanding service to the world’s most famous retailers, ensuring smooth on-boarding and campaign delivery. Both over the phone and face-to-face, you will build fantastic relationships with our clients, acting as their key point of contact for all of their needs. The Customer Success Associate will also be commercially astute, in order to identify new business opportunities and grow existing accounts.
- Provide outstanding client management and support to the world's biggest brands, both over the phone and face-to-face.
- Coordinate with internal product teams.
- Understand clients' needs and manage expectations.
- Report on and optimise performance.
- Find growth opportunities for clients’ activity e.g. such as account expansion, renewals or strategic media campaign initiatives.
- Be the main point of contact and the face of Student Beans for your clients.
- Liaise with retailers and publishers to achieve the best working partnership.
- 1+ years experience in customer success / client management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to form great relationships over the phone and face-to-face.
- Competent working within a fast-paced and target-driven environment.
- Passion and ambition.
- Dedication to providing only the best service to your customers.
What Student Beans Can Offer You
We are continuing to build a business that we are passionate about and incredibly proud of. Student Beans believes that having a fun and unique culture is at the heart of our success, and recognising the amazing achievements of our employees is our Number One priority! Here are just a few things that make Student Beans a great place to work:
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous commission and bonus scheme!
- Excellent benefits and compensation packages.
- Extraordinary training programme.
- Flexible working hours
- Career Development Programme - including career opportunities within management and at our international offices.
- Famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Significant discounts on major retail brands.