Student Beans is an industry-leading, global marketing platform. We produce our award-winning technology for the world’s most famous brands such as TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, River Island and Domino’s, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. We consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
Having recently won Digital Business of the Year, Student Beans are about to embark on their most exciting journey yet! We are significantly growing our London, Birmingham and Manchester offices, but also expanding internationally into New York, Asia and Europe!
Our ambition is to triple in size by the end of 2018, continuing to expand our UK offices and expand our global reach. As a result of these incredible goals, we are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join the recruitment team at Student Beans!
Reporting directly into the Talent Manager, you will be responsible for attracting only the very best talent across the entire business, including Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Finance. The successful candidate will be a passionate and tenacious headhunter, pro-actively sourcing from various platform such as LinkedIn, Slack, Twitter, Facebook, Github and Stack Overflow. You will be an ambassador of our brand and an excellent communicator, building and maintaining strong relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Student Beans as we embark on our most exciting journey yet, where the environment is incredibly fast-paced and dynamic, and you can truly add value.
- 6+ months candidate sourcing / headhunting experience, ideally from a recruitment agency background.
- Proven success sourcing talent for a wide variety of vacancies (Engineering experience would be highly advantageous!)
- Highly competent headhunting with a multitude of recruitment tools, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Slack, Gitlab, Stack Overflow and generic job boards.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Tenacity and drive - you are never satisfied until the role is filled and will leave no stone left unturned!
- Ability to excel under pressure, meet deadlines and deliver results that WOW.
- Fantastic organisational and time-management skills.
Life At Student Beans
There are many things that make working here rewarding, but we believe that a business is only as good as the people who work there - which is why we only hire great people! We are building a business we are passionate about and really proud of. Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus schemes and incentives.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym (on site) membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided ...