About Student Beans
Student Beans is an industry-leading, global marketing platform. Our award-winning technology enables the world’s most famous brands such as TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, River Island and Domino’s to connect with the youth market and drives hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. We consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees. We are growing exceptionally fast, opening offices across the world and have recently won Digital Business of the Year.
About The Role
As Student Beans embarks on its most exciting journey of growth yet, tripling in size and opening offices across USA, Europe and Asia, we are looking for a Partnerships Manager to join us! This is a brand new role within the business and therefore a fantastic opportunity for a passionate sales person, who is looking for a refreshing and new challenge, to take the next step in their career within a growing and dynamic business.
As Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for developing new relationships with publishers and retail partners to increase exposure of Student Beans’ discounts as a result of highly captivating, exclusive marketing opportunities. Through a variety of in-depth telephone conversations and face-to-face meetings, you will conduct product demonstrations and follow up with engaging prospects.
The successful candidate will be ambitious and outgoing with a natural flare for cultivating relationships, whilst also possessing the tenacity needed to negotiate and close deals. As Partnerships Manager, you will be able to work autonomously in a consultative sales environment, managing your own sales pipeline and clients.
- Identify and build a list of key target partners and areas for growth, aligned with our product strategy.
- Develop new opportunities through outbound new business activities, sourcing leads and generating interest in our technology and discount syndication proposition.
- Maintain an active sales pipeline, prioritising leads to ensure targets are achieved.
- Win new business through effective lead sourcing, using social media and attending industry events.
- Demonstrate outstanding negotiation skills at a senior level.
- Partner with Account Management team to ensure smooth post-deployment relationships with new clients.
- Strong sales background in a B2B environment.
- A natural communicator, with a passion for building relationships both over the phone and face-to-face.
- Self-motivated and driven attitude with a tenacious side to influence, negotiate and close deals!
- Highly competent in a target-driven and dynamic environment.
- Be a fun and contributing team member.
- A background in affiliate marketing, student marketing, digital technology, retail or software solution sales would be highly advantageous.
Life at Student Beans
There are many things that make working here rewarding, but we believe that a business is only as good as the people who work there - which is why we only hire great people! We are just at the beginning of our exciting journey and are focused on building a business that we are incredibly proud of.
Student Beans has plenty of things that make it a unique and fun company to work for, and here are just a few …
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission!
- Famous Christmas and Summer Parties, regular socials and adventurous activities
- Free gym membership
- Amazing culture - fully equipped office with Sonos, ping pong, drinks fridge and constant supply of treats!
- Incredible partnership discounts on the world’s biggest brands such as Ted Baker, TopShop, Microsoft, Domino’s … to name a few!