Senior Digital Marketing Executive
About Student Beans
Student Beans is an industry-leading, global marketing platform. We produce our award-winning technology for the world’s most famous brands such as TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, River Island and Domino’s, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. We consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
At Student Beans, we are on our most exciting journey of growth yet! In 2017, we doubled in size, significantly growing our London, Birmingham and Manchester offices and launching for the first time in New York. In 2018, we will be doubling the size of our business again and expanding our global reach into the rest of USA, Europe and Asia.
Student Beans is engaging more students with more brands than ever before; our technology is revolutionising the industry … and we are looking for great people to join us!
About The Role
As a result of our recent success and incredible international growth plans, we are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join us!
Working as part of our highly talented Marketing and Operations Team, the Senior Digital Marketing Executive will take full ownership of the digital marketing mix at Student Beans. You will design and execute the digital marketing strategy across our international business, producing results that WOW for our clients - the biggest brands on the planet (TopShop, Ted Baker, Uber, Missguided - to name a few!). The successful candidate will act as our digital marketing expert and be solely accountable for amplifying the message of the most famous highstreet names.
This is an incredible opportunity for a passionate Digital Marketing Executive, who is hungry for more responsibility in a role where they can truly add value, within a business that is scaling phenomenally across the globe.
- Design and deliver Student Beans’ digital marketing strategy for our international business and global client base.
- Execute engaging and innovative campaigns across digital, advertising, SEO and social.
- Perform experimentation and A/B testing across all digital marketing channels.
- Work collaboratively with the wider business, including Content, Operations and Operations to deliver and optimise solutions.
- Analyse campaign performance, providing key insights to help make well-informed business decisions.
- Manage and drive improvement strategies across user acquisition and retention.
- Help facilitate brand building and brand awareness for both the internal business and external clients.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar marketing role, with a solid understanding of email.
- A burning passion for all things digital!
- Strong experience across the entire digital marketing mix - exposure to SEO, social and advertising (programmatic, paid search and paid social)
- Proficiency in CRM.
- A logical and analytical mind - you have a secret love for data and Excel!
- Ambition and perfectionism - you’re driven by producing results that WOW and are not satisfied by anything less than perfect!
Life at Student Beans
There are many things that make working here rewarding, but we believe that a business is only as good as the people within it - which is why we only hire great talent! We are building a business that we are passionate about and really proud of.
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Flexible working hours.
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym (on site) membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided … to name a few!