US Social Media and Content Executive
About Student Beans
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. Student Beans can verify 163 million students in 52 countries and is used by over 500 of the world's most famous brands - Google, TopShop, Apple, GymShark, Starbucks ... to name a few! As winner of Digital Business of the Year, we consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our clients, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
Last year Student Beans doubled in size. We grew all of our UK locations, including London, Birmingham and Manchester, and opened our brand new offices in New York and Australia! Over the next few years, we will be growing from 100-400 staff and establishing new offices in Europe, USA and Asia.
We believe our business is only as good as our people who help build it, and our culture is defined by them. As we embark on our most exciting journey yet, Student Beans is looking for fantastic people who want to be part of something amazing.
About the Role
As a result of our incredible growth plans over the next few years, this is a brand new role to support the expansion of Student Beans within the US market. As the Social Media and Content Executive, you will establish and develop the social media and content marketing function in the US. Working collaboratively with the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for engaging students with rich content across various platforms, ensuring that they use us time and time again.
The Social Media and Content Executive will take full ownership of executing social media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and SnapChat and will play a pivotal role in producing engaging and exciting content for students. You will also have the opportunity to work with amazing brands on sponsored content.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Creating and execution of social media strategies for the US
- Increasing our presence and growth across key social channels
- Being at the forefront of driving the brand voice and personality through our social channels
- Management of the US blog, establishing this from scratch ensuring that it is localised for the US market
- Community management and social listening, to ensure we are creating content that is relevant and helps grow our following
We would really like to hear from you, if you have …
- Proven success within a social media and content role - having built and grown a social media following
- A passion for writing - and you’re a self proclaimed perfectionist with a very good eye for detail
- Someone looking for an opportunity to flex their creativity with the ability to execute strategically
- Design skills are a bonus - comfortable producing images for social media
Life at Student Beans
We are continuing to build a business that we are passionate about and incredibly proud of. Student Beans believes that having a fun and unique culture is at the heart of our success, and recognising the amazing achievements of our employees is our Number One priority!
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans a great place to work:
- Competitive basic salary.
- Excellent benefits and compensation packages.
- Free gym membership.
- Extraordinary training programme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Career Development Programme - including career opportunities within management and at our international offices.
- An incredible culture we are very proud of with legendary Student Beans socials ... famous Christmas and Summer parties, monthly meal nights, Cookie Fridays and Bagel Mondays!
- Access to all of our partner's discounts, the biggest brands in the world ... Google, Apple, TopShop, GymShark!