Student Beans is an industry-leading, global marketing platform. We produce our award-winning technology for the world’s most famous brands such as Google, TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, and Domino’s, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. As winner of Digital Business of the Year, we consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
In 2017 Student Beans doubled in size, growing all of our UK offices across London, Birmingham and Manchester, but we also opened our brand new office in New York! In 2018 we will be embarking on our most exciting journey yet, tripling in size, expanding internationally across Europe, Asia and Australasia and continuing to engage with even more of the world's biggest brands.
About the Role
As a result of our incredible growth plans over the next few years, we are looking for a Marketing Director to join us and shape the future of Student Beans. This is a brand new role, acting as a key stakeholder in our senior leadership team and reporting directly into our CEO and Founder.
As Marketing Director, you will lead a cross-functional team of marketing specialists across the entire marketing mix: CRM, email, content and digital. Focusing on both B2C and B2B marketing for Student Beans and our sister company - Voxburner - you will deliver user retention and acquisition initiatives. Acting as a visionary and an executor, the Marketing Director will have an international remit, driving and evolving our marketing strategy across UK, Europe, USA and APAC as we grow on a global scale.
- Management of a cross-functional Marketing team.
- Creation and implementation of the marketing strategy for Student Beans in the UK and internationally - both B2C and B2B - across retention and acquisition.
- Directly impact and influence our brand proposition.
- Support the Marketing team in collaborating effectively with the wider business, in order to deliver successful campaigns across CRM, content, email and digital.
- Work closely with the CEO, Operations Director and senior leadership team to drive key marketing initiatives.
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have ...
- Proven success in a senior leadership Marketing role.
- Experience managing a team of Marketers.
- A strong background within the entire marketing mix, including digital, social, CRM, email and content.
- You are one of a kind - a visionary and creative, but with a secret love for numbers and a data-driven approach to marketing!
- 5+ years of experience within a similar senior Marketing role.
- You ‘get’ Brand - what it means to a business - and how to evolve a brand in a fast-growing, international organisation.
Life at Student Beans
There are many things that make working here rewarding, but we believe that a business is only as good as the people who work there - which is why we only hire great people! We are just at the beginning of our exciting journey and are focused on building a business that we are incredibly proud of.
Student Beans has plenty of things that make it a unique and fun company to work for, and here are just a few ...
- Competitive salary
- Famous Christmas and Summer Parties, regular socials and adventurous activities
- Free gym membership
- Amazing culture - fully equipped office with Sonos, ping pong and constant supply of treats!
- Incredible partnership discounts on major brands such as Ted Baker, TopShop, Microsoft, Domino’s … to name a few!