About Student Beans
Student Beans is an industry-leading, global marketing platform. We produce our award-winning technology for the world’s most famous brands such as TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, River Island and Domino’s, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. We consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
At Student Beans, we are on our most exciting journey of growth yet! In 2017, we doubled in size, significantly growing our London, Birmingham and Manchester offices and launching for the first time in New York. In 2018, we will be doubling the size of our business again and expanding our global reach into the rest of USA, Europe and Asia.
Student Beans is engaging more students with more brands than ever before; our technology is revolutionising the industry … and we are looking for great people to join us!
About the Role
The Talent team at Student Beans is growing! With an incredible few years of growth ahead, we are looking for a Talent Specialist to help shape the future of our business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the entire recruitment life-cycle, including sourcing, providing support to hiring managers, arranging interviews, making offers and closing the deal! As Talent Specialist, you’ll recruit for a large variety of vacancies such as Sales, Marketing, Finance and Technology across all of our offices worldwide - London, Manchester, Birmingham, New York and Melbourne.
The Talent Specialist will be an ambassador of Student Beans and advocate of our brilliant culture, as you sell our phenomenal story to candidates and help us build our employer brand. In order to find the very best talent, we will encourage you to voice your creative and innovative ideas when sourcing candidates. You’ll also build excellent relationships with hiring managers and have a direct impact on our global expansion.
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have …
- Drive, tenacity, positivity and a desire to win!
- 1+ years of recruitment experience, either from agency or inhouse.
- A creative and innovative approach to recruitment - proven success sourcing talent from a variety of platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Slack and Stack Overflow.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build great relationships.
- An ability to work autonomously, excel under pressure and deliver results that WOW.
- Fantastic organisational and time-management skills.
Life At Student Beans
We are continuing to build a platform that we are passionate about and a business that our employees are proud to work for.
At Student Beans, we believe our success is only due to the fantastic people that have helped us on our journey. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus schemes and incentives.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym (on site) membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided … to name a few!