About Student Beans
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. Student Beans can verify 163 million students in 52 countries and is used by over 500 of the world's most famous brands - Google, TopShop, Apple, GymShark, Starbucks ... to name a few! As winner of Digital Business of the Year, we consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our clients, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
Since 2017, Student Beans has tripled the size of its teams London, Manchester, Birmingham and Philippines and opened brand new offices in New York and Melbourne. But we’re not stopping there! Over the next few years, we will be growing from 100 to 400 staff worldwide and launching into brand new territories across USA, Europe and APAC.
At Student Beans, we have a thrilling and exciting journey ahead, with ambitious goals and incredible possibilities. We are looking for great people, who want to be part of something amazing, to join us.
About the Role
The Recruitment team at Student Beans is growing! With an incredible few years of growth ahead, we are looking for an Internal Recruiter to help shape the future of our business.
Reporting into the Head of Talent, you will be given the incredible opportunity to manage your own niche - Sales, Marketing, Operations or Technology - across our global offices. You'll be a tenacious and driven headhunter, dedicated to unearthing the very best talent in their market, using a creative and innovative approach.
As Internal Recruiter, you will own the entire recruitment life-cycle, from strategic headhunting and sourcing, to candidate management and arrangement of interviews, as well as putting out job offers and making the hire! In addition, you will be an ambassador of the Student Beans brand and advocate of our brilliant culture, as you sell our phenomenal story to candidates and help build our employer brand.
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have …
- Drive, tenacity, positivity and a desire to win!
- 6 months + recruitment experience, either from an agency or internal role.
- A creative and innovative approach to recruitment - proven success sourcing talent from a variety of platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Slack and Stack Overflow.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build great relationships.
- An ability to work autonomously, excel under pressure and deliver results that WOW.
- Fantastic organisational and time-management skills.
Life At Student Beans
We are continuing to build a platform that we are passionate about and a business that our employees are proud to work for.
At Student Beans, we believe our success is only due to the fantastic people that have helped us on our journey. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus schemes and incentives.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym (on site) membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided … to name a few!