Talent Acquisition Specialist
About Student Beans
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. Student Beans can verify 163 million students in 52 countries and is used by over 500 of the world's most famous brands - Google, TopShop, Apple, GymShark, Starbucks ... to name a few! As winner of Digital Business of the Year, we consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our clients, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
Last year Student Beans doubled in size. We grew all of our UK locations, including London, Birmingham and Manchester, and opened our brand new office in New York! Over the next few years, we will be growing from 70 to 370 staff and establishing new offices in Australia, Europe, USA and Asia.
We believe our business is only as good as our people who help build it, and our culture is defined by them. As we embark on our most exciting journey yet, Student Beans is looking for fantastic people who want to be part of something amazing.
About the Role
The Talent team at Student Beans is growing! With an incredible few years of growth ahead, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help shape the future of our business.
You will be responsible for the entire recruitment life-cycle and candidate management process, including sourcing, arranging interviews, making offers and closing the deal! As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll revolutionise our business and work across a large variety of vacancies such as Sales, Marketing, Finance and Technology/Engineering in both the UK and internationally … no one day will be the same!
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be an ambassador of the Student Beans brand, building excellent relationships with candidates and taking a creative and innovative approach to everything you do. You’ll to be self-motivated, tenacious and driven - never satisfied until you have discovered the very best talent for Student Beans!
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have …
- Drive, tenacity, positivity and a desire to win!
- 1+ years of recruitment experience, either from agency or internally.
- A creative and innovative approach to recruitment - proven success sourcing talent from a variety of platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Slack and Stack Overflow.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build great relationships.
- An ability to work autonomously, excel under pressure, meet deadlines and deliver results that WOW.
- Fantastic organisational and time-management skills.
Life At Student Beans
We are continuing to build a platform that we are passionate about and a business that our employees are proud to work for.
At Student Beans, we believe our success is only due to the fantastic people that have helped us on our journey. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus schemes and incentives.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym (on site) membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided … to name a few!