About Student Beans
Student Beans is an industry-leading, global marketing platform. We produce our award-winning technology for the world’s most famous brands such as Google, TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, and Domino’s, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. As winner of Digital Business of the Year, we consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
In 2017 Student Beans doubled in size, growing all of our UK offices across London, Birmingham and Manchester, but we also opened our brand new office in New York! In 2018 we will be embarking on our most exciting journey yet, tripling in size, expanding internationally across Europe, Asia and Australasia and continuing to engage with even more of the world's biggest brands.
About the Role
The recruitment team at Student Beans is growing! With an incredible year of growth ahead, we are looking for an Internal Recruiter to help shape the future of our business.
You will be instrumental in all stages of the recruitment life-cycle, including briefing with hiring managers, headhunting talent and owning the candidate management process from interview to hire. The Internal Recruiter will revolutionise our business and work across a large variety of vacancies (no one day will be the same!), such as Sales, Marketing, Finance and Technology/Engineering in both the UK and internationally. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates. As our Internal Recruiter, your approach will be creative and innovative; you’ll be self-motivated, tenacious and driven - never satisfied until you have discovered the very best talent for Student Beans!
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have …
- Drive, tenacity, positivity and a desire to win!
- 1+ years of recruitment experience, either from agency or internally.
- A creative and innovative approach to recruitment - proven success sourcing talent from a variety of platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Slack and Stack Overflow.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build great relationships.
- An ability to work autonomously, excel under pressure, meet deadlines and deliver results that WOW.
- Fantastic organisational and time-management skills.
Life At Student Beans
We are continuing to build a platform that we are passionate about and a business that our employees are proud to work for.
At Student Beans, we believe our success is only due to the fantastic people that have helped us on our journey. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus schemes and incentives.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym (on site) membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided … to name a few!