About Student Beans
Student Beans is an industry-leading, global marketing platform. We produce our award-winning technology for the world’s most famous brands such as TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, River Island and Domino’s, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. We consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
Having recently won Digital Business of the Year, Student Beans is about to embark on its most exciting journey yet. We are significantly growing our London, Birmingham and Manchester offices, but also expanding internationally into New York, Asia and Europe!
We are looking for passionate university graduates or intern students, who are eager to pursue a career in software engineering, to help us achieve our goals!
Working within our incredibly talented Engineering team, you will learn how to become a Ruby on Rails Developer, and experience first hand what it is like to develop a software solution on a global scale. You’ll kick start your career at Student Beans with amazing training and constant support from our Lead Developers, working with only the latest, most cutting edge technology. The environment here is fast-paced and dynamic, and as we modernise our stack you’ll be given the opportunity to pioneer the most exciting projects in the market!
Do you want to be part of something awesome? And work for a company that encourages you to voice your ideas and transform them into tangible solutions? Take a look what it is really like to work in the Engineering Team a Student Beans - http://careers.studentbeans.com/engineers/
- University degree in one of the following (or similar): Computer Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics or Statistics.
- An unexplainable passion for software development!
- Analytical and inquisitive mind with a love for problem-solving.
- Understanding of modern scripting languages.
- Great communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Life at Student Beans
There are many things that make working here rewarding, but we believe that a business is only as good as the people who work there - which is why we only hire great people! We are just at the beginning of our amazing journey and are focused on building a business that we are incredibly proud of.
Student Beans has plenty of things that make it a unique and fun company to work for, and here are just a few …
- Experience in the latest, most cutting edge technologies
- A first-hand experience of developing a software solution to a global scale
- Amazing collaborative culture, where you are encouraged to voice your ideas and make a true difference to our product and business.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours (midday starts or early finishes!)
- Famous Christmas and Summer Parties, regular socials and adventurous activities
- Free gym membership
- Incredible partnership discounts on the world’s biggest brands such as Ted Baker, TopShop, Microsoft, Domino’s … to name a few!