About Student BeansStudent Beans is an industry-leading, global marketing platform. We produce our award-winning technology for the world’s most famous brands such as Google, TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, and Domino’s, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. As winner of Digital Business of the Year, we consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our retailers and brands, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
In 2017 Student Beans doubled in size, growing all of our UK offices across London, Birmingham and Manchester, but we also opened our brand new office in New York! In 2018 we will be embarking on our most exciting journey yet, tripling in size, expanding internationally across Europe, Asia and Australasia and continuing to engage with even more of the world's biggest brands.
About the Role
We are looking for passionate university graduates or intern students, who are eager to pursue a career in software engineering, to help us achieve our goals!
Working within our incredibly talented Engineering team, you will learn how to become a Ruby on Rails Developer, and experience first hand what it is like to develop a software solution on a global scale. You’ll kick start your career at Student Beans with amazing training and constant support from our Lead Developers, working with only the latest, most cutting edge technology. The environment here is fast-paced and dynamic, and as we modernise our stack you’ll be given the opportunity to pioneer the most exciting projects in the market!
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have …
- A university degree in one of the following (or similar): Computer Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics or Statistics.
- An unexplainable passion for software development!
- An analytical and inquisitive mind with a love for problem-solving.
- Understanding of modern scripting languages.
- Great communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Life at Student Beans
Our Engineering Team is a collective mix of the most passionate and talented Developers and Designers in the country. Take a look at what life for you at Student Beans would really be like - http://careers.studentbeans.com/engineers/
We are continuing to build a platform that we are passionate about and a business that our employees are proud to work for.
At Student Beans, we believe our success is only due to the fantastic people that have helped us on our journey. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Industry-leading induction and training programme, with incredible career opportunities available, including management and international relocation/travel.
- Empowering and autonomous environment; you're encouraged to transform your ideas into tangible solutions and make a real impact!
- Amazing culture - office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Flexible working hours - late starts and early finishes!
- Competitive salary
- Famous Christmas, Summer Parties, regular socials and adventurous activities
- Free gym membership
- Ridiculously tempting partnership discounts for the world's biggest brands ... Apple, Microsoft, Domino's ... to name a few!