Sales Development Representative
About Student Beans
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. Student Beans can verify 163 million students in 52 countries and is used by over 500 of the world's most famous brands - Google, TopShop, Apple, GymShark, Starbucks ... to name a few! As winner of Digital Business of the Year, we consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our clients, satisfy our consumers and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
Since 2017, Student Beans has tripled the size of its teams London, Manchester, Birmingham and Philippines and opened brand new offices in New York and Melbourne. But we’re not stopping there! Over the next few years, we will be growing from 100 to 400 staff worldwide and launching into brand new territories across USA, Europe and APAC.
At Student Beans, we have a thrilling and exciting journey ahead, with ambitious goals and incredible possibilities. We are looking for great people, who want to be part of something amazing, to join us.
About the Role
As a result of our incredible success and continued growth, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join us.
Reporting to our Commercial Director, this is a brand new position in our business and therefore a brilliant opportunity for you to establish a function from scratch and then build a team around you.
As Sales Development Representative, you will qualify leads generated from campaigns and follow up with prospect clients over email and telephone. Working collaboratively with both our external data provider and internal business development teams worldwide, the Sales Development Representative will play one of the most influential roles with an international remit, supporting all sales functions across UK, USA and APAC.
This is an incredible chance for somebody ambitious and self-motivated, who wants to build a career in one of the world’s fastest growing businesses, to build their own function from scratch and team in the future.
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have...
- Proven success within a lead generation/sales development role.
- Fantastic communication skills; the ability to quickly build strong relationships with clients over the phone and email.
- The ability to investigate, probe and get under the skin of prospective clients!
- An abundance of energy, drive and self-motivation; you are a self-starter and ready for the challenge!
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills - you love a deadline and excel under pressure!
- Great data entry and administrative skills, with a great eye for the detail.
Life at Student Beans
At Student Beans we believe that our culture is defined by the great people that work here. We are committed to our team and want to provide every opportunity for personal growth. These are the core principles we measure ourselves against and strive to achieve; we try to 'Stay Sharp' in everything we do.
At Student Beans, we understand our employees are human beings and have their own lives beyond the office. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary with fantastic incentives.
- Outstanding career paths , including management and international opportunities.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, table football, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Flexi-time - late starts and early finishes.
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym (on site) membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided … to name a few!