Digital Marketing Executive
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. Student Beans can verify 163 million students in 52 countries and is used by over 500 of the world's most famous brands - Google, TopShop, Apple, GymShark, Starbucks ... to name a few!
In addition you will get the chance to work with Voxburner our amazing sister company, Voxburner is the world’s leading youth marketing event agency and producer of the industry-famous YMS Festival.
Take a look at YMS 2019 to see for yourself!
YMS 2019 London Highlights
Since 2017, We have tripled the size of our teams London, Manchester, Birmingham and Philippines and opened brand new offices in New York and Melbourne. But we’re not stopping there! Over the next few years, we will be growing from 110 to 400 staff worldwide and launching into brand new territories across USA, Europe and APAC.
We are looking for great people, who want to be part of something amazing, to join us.
About the Role
As a result of our incredible success and growth, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to be part of our journey!
The Digital Marketing Executive will pioneer the creation, delivery and execution of Student Beans’ & Voxburners B2B marketing strategy. They will be pivotal in supporting not only our marketing functions, but also sales teams across UK, USA and APAC .
Reporting into the Head of Demand Generation, the Digital Marketing Executive will identify trends and commercial opportunities for both brands working closely with our data execs in the Philippines. Following the success of each campaign, the Digital Marketing Executive will generate high quality leads and commercial opportunities for the sales teams.
You will also be responsible for developing and creating Media partnerships, building relationships with the Press and PR. As well as using social channels to promote YMS to create more exposure, you will establish and enter us into relevant industry awards.
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have …
- Proven success within a similar Marketing Executive role.
- A strong background working within a B2B environment - or at least, solid understanding of the market.
- Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to engage and embody audience personas.
- Experience of managing Press and PR relationships.
- Competency using CRM systems - ideally Salesforce, Hubspot, Microsoft Dynamics or Workbooks.
- Strong analytical skills - experience in tools such as SQL, Google Analytics or Google Search Console would be a bonus.
- Fantastic communication and relationship-building skills - you are used to working across various business departments, specifically Sales and Marketing.
- Drive, tenacity and ambition to help establish a brand new business function in its infancy!
We are continuing to build a platform that we are passionate about and a business that our employees are proud to work for.
Here we believe our success is only due to the fantastic people that have helped us on our journey. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make it an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus schemes and incentives.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym (on site) membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided … to name a few!